The viral, hit sensation, Baby Shark Live comes to Ruth Eckerd Hall for the first time ever! Take an adventure into the sea with Baby Shark as he joins up with his friend Pinkfong to sing and dance through some of your favorite new and classic songs! Baby Shark Live is a state of the art enchanting kids spectacular. In this one of a kind concert experience young fans will be dancing in the aisles as Baby Shark and friends go on fun adventures to learn and meet new friends! Some of the hit songs include Baby Shark, Five Little Monkeys, Wheels On The Bus, Jungle Boogie, and Monkey Banana Dance!
Tickets are $43.25, $53.25, and $63.25.
Each person, REGARDLESS OF AGE, must have a ticket for admission. For performances geared to young audiences and when permitted by the artist, a complimentary lap pass will be issued upon request for children under 1 year of age (limit: 1 per paying adult). For information regarding age requirements, please visit this page.
$95 Pre-show Lunch Packages are available and include a premium seat and a three course meal, beginning 1 1/2 hours prior to show time. Artist does not appear at dinner.
At this time, capacity is being limited to 50% and tickets are only available in pairs. Please select two seats when choosing your location.
For information on our facility safety protocols, click here
The following protocols are currently in place:
• Appropriate face coverings are required for all persons inside the facility, no exceptions.
• All persons will be screened for prohibited items and elevated temperatures above 100.4 degrees using contactless technology.
• Our facility will be deep sanitized before your arrival.
• Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of a attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
• Weather permitting, Food & Beverage service will be offered outdoors.
• Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
• All persons are expected to contact us for a refund if they experience flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to someone with symptons within the prior 14 days, unless they have received medical clearance.
While we are committed to providing a clean environment, those entering our property assume risk of exposure, injury and illness and release Ruth Eckerd Hall and the City of Clearwater of all liabiilty. Please use discretion.
Please reach out to a staff member if we can assist you. We are here to serve you!
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.