Back by popular demand, GRAMMY®-nominated saxophonist Dave Koz and Friends return to Ruth Eckerd Hall for Summer Horns! Building on the massive success of their Summer Horns projects, Koz And Friends are returning to the road with the brass-fueled, feel-good tour of the summer. Joining him this year will be saxophonists Mindi Abair, Kirk Whalum & Vincent Ingala. Released in 2013, Dave Koz and Friends Summer Horns spent five weeks at No. 1 on Billboard’s Current Contemporary Jazz Albums chart and was nominated for a GRAMMY®. The album featured imaginative takes from Koz, Mindi Abair, and more on the classic hits of Tower of Power, Earth Wind & Fire, Chicago, Blood Sweat & Tears and other brassy juggernauts of the 1960’s and ’70s. It yielded four No. 1 hits. This live show is sure to be one of the hottest shows this summer and is not to be missed!
Tickets are $52, $87, and $100.
$150 Pre-show Dinner Packages are available and include a premium seat, a three course meal and your choice of (1) beer, wine or soda, beginning 1 1/2 hours prior to show time. Artist does not appear at dinner.
The 2021 Dave Koz and Friends Summer Horns VIP Experience $200
Celebrate summer by joining Dave’s festive pre-show Meet & Greet! Take a photograph with Dave and participate in an intimate Q&A session. Make this summer memorable and join Dave’s 2021 Dave Koz and Friends Summer Horns VIP Experience! Package includes:
• Premium Seat Ticket
• Intimate Q&A with Dave Koz
• Meet & Greet with Dave Koz
• A Photograph with Dave Koz
• An Autographed VIP Laminate
• A Special Gift from Dave
Note there are a very limited number of spaces available. Each VIP guest must have a seat ticket to join the Meet & Greet.
This Meet & Greet event is planned to take place prior to the show. Please note: you must be able to arrive 1 hour and 45 minutes prior to show time. The VIP event is expected to begin promptly at ninety minutes prior to show time. You will receive a VIP itinerary approximately three days prior to the show with the necessary details.
At this time, capacity is being limited to 50% and tickets are only available in pairs. Please select two seats when choosing your location.
For information on our facility safety protocols, click here
The following protocols are currently in place:
• Appropriate face coverings are required for all persons inside the facility, no exceptions.
• All persons will be screened for prohibited items and elevated temperatures above 100.4 degrees using contactless technology.
• Our facility will be deep sanitized before your arrival.
• Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of a attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
• Weather permitting, Food & Beverage service will be offered outdoors.
• Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
• All persons are expected to contact us for a refund if they experience flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to someone with symptons within the prior 14 days, unless they have received medical clearance.
While we are committed to providing a clean environment, those entering our property assume risk of exposure, injury and illness and release Ruth Eckerd Hall and the City of Clearwater of all liabiilty. Please use discretion.
Please reach out to a staff member if we can assist you. We are here to serve you!