Rock legends, Foreigner returns to Ruth Eckerd Hall after a sold out performance in 2018 for an evening of hits! Foreigner is universally hailed as one of the most popular rock acts in the world – responsible for some of rock and roll’s most enduring anthems including Juke Box Hero, Feels Like The First Time, Urgent, Head Games, Hot Blooded, Cold As Ice, I Want To Know What Love Is, Waiting for A Girl Like You and Dirty White Boy. Foreigner still rocks the charts more than 40 years into the game with massive airplay and continued Billboard Top 200 album success and features strongly in every category in Billboard’s “Greatest of All Time” listing. The concert will feature the six-piece band in a performance of vocal excellence and stellar musicianship that brings a fresh and vital approach to their timeless hits.
Lead singer Kelly Hansen had this to say: ‘It was refreshing to find a venue that cared so much about the safety and health of its audience and artists. We greatly look forward to returning to Ruth Eckerd Hall. These reduced capacity shows will allow us to present an especially intimate show that rocks.”
Tickets are $73.25, $83.25, and $103.25.
At this time, capacity is being limited to 50% and tickets are only available in pairs. Please select two seats when choosing your location.
For information on our facility safety protocols, click here
The following protocols are currently in place:
• Appropriate face coverings are required for all persons inside the facility, no exceptions.
• All persons will be screened for prohibited items and elevated temperatures above 100.4 degrees using contactless technology.
• Our facility will be deep sanitized before your arrival.
• Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of a attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
• Weather permitting, Food & Beverage service will be offered outdoors.
• Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
• All persons are expected to contact us for a refund if they experience flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to someone with symptons within the prior 14 days, unless they have received medical clearance.
While we are committed to providing a clean environment, those entering our property assume risk of exposure, injury and illness and release Ruth Eckerd Hall and the City of Clearwater of all liabiilty. Please use discretion.
Please reach out to a staff member if we can assist you. We are here to serve you!
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.