As The Beach Boys mark more than a half century of making music, the group continues to ride the crest of a wave unequalled in America’s musical history. The Beach Boys have become synonymous with the California lifestyle and have become an American icon to fans around the world.
Since the band’s co-founder, lead-singer and chief lyricist Mike Love penned the lyrics to The Beach Boys’ first hit, “Surfin’” (1961), dozens of the bands chart toppers have become eternal anthems of American youth: “Surfin’ USA,” “Surfer Girl,” “Fun, Fun, Fun,” “I Get Around,” “California Girls,” “Help Me Rhonda,” “Barbara Ann,” “Good Vibrations,” “Wouldn’t It Be Nice,” “Rock and Roll Music” and “Kokomo.”
The Beach Boys are led by Mike Love, who, along with longtime member Bruce Johnston, musical director Scott Totten, Brian Eichenberger, Christian Love, Tim Bonhomme, John Cowsill, Keith Hubacher and Randy Leago continue the legacy of the iconic band. This concert will not feature Brian Wilson, Al Jardine or David Marks.
Tickets are $53.25, $78.25, $103.25, and $128.25.
$175 Pre-show Dinner Packages are available and include a premium seat, a three course meal and your choice of (1) beer, wine or soda, beginning 1 1/2 hours prior to show time. Artist does not appear at dinner.
At this time, capacity is being limited to 50% and tickets are only available in pairs. Please select two seats when choosing your location.
For information on our facility safety protocols, click here
The following protocols are currently in place:
• Appropriate face coverings are required for all persons inside the facility, no exceptions.
• All persons will be screened for prohibited items and elevated temperatures above 100.4 degrees using contactless technology.
• Our facility will be deep sanitized before your arrival.
• Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of a attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
• Weather permitting, Food & Beverage service will be offered outdoors.
• Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
• All persons are expected to contact us for a refund if they experience flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to someone with symptons within the prior 14 days, unless they have received medical clearance.
While we are committed to providing a clean environment, those entering our property assume risk of exposure, injury and illness and release Ruth Eckerd Hall and the City of Clearwater of all liabiilty. Please use discretion.
Please reach out to a staff member if we can assist you. We are here to serve you!