CMA and GRAMMY® award-winning country artist, Travis Tritt returns to Ruth Eckerd Hall. Experience this rare opportunity featuring the multi-platinum artist in an intimate solo-acoustic setting where his powerful voice and his guitar are the subject of the spotlight. An up-close and personal event punctuated by personal stories and anecdotes about his life and musical influences. Performing some of his biggest hits, including “T-R-O-U-B-L-E,” “It’s A Great Day to Be Alive” and “Best of Intentions;” the Grand Ole Opry member will bring his award-winning songs to life and leave the audience with a truly memorable experience.
Tickets are $59.25, $69.25, and $93.25.
$150 Pre-show Dinner Packages are available and include a premium seat, a three course meal and your choice of (1) beer, wine or soda, beginning 1 1/2 hours prior to show time. Artist does not appear at dinner.
At this time, capacity is being limited to 50% and tickets are only available in pairs. Please select two seats when choosing your location.
For information on our facility safety protocols, click here
The following protocols are currently in place:
• Appropriate face coverings are required for all persons inside the facility, no exceptions.
• All persons will be screened for prohibited items and elevated temperatures above 100.4 degrees using contactless technology.
• Our facility will be deep sanitized before your arrival.
• Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of a attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
• Weather permitting, Food & Beverage service will be offered outdoors.
• Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
• All persons are expected to contact us for a refund if they experience flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to someone with symptons within the prior 14 days, unless they have received medical clearance.
While we are committed to providing a clean environment, those entering our property assume risk of exposure, injury and illness and release Ruth Eckerd Hall and the City of Clearwater of all liabiilty. Please use discretion.
Please reach out to a staff member if we can assist you. We are here to serve you!
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.